Our goal is to get your business ranked in the top three because that's where most of the clicks go. Clicks = traffic and traffic = business. Not everyone can get you there, so here are 6 things to consider when looking for a Vancouver SEO company.
1. First and foremost, patience is the name of the game. Improved rankings takes time. Since search engine optimization naturally pushes you up in searches, results are not instant. Anyone who promises otherwise, is not being straightforward with you. If you need instant visibility on search results, we suggest running a PPC campaign.
2. If a local SEO Vancouver provider has pricing packages right on their site, chances are you will not get the results that you desire. Each and every business has different needs and goals, so how exactly can someone tell you what it will cost to help you if they have never spoken with you or seen your site?
3. Ask to see what they are ranking for as well as other customers ranking results. It is important for a company that specializes in ranking websites to have some ranked.
4. Credibility. Make sure their testimonials and references are readily available and accessible. Social proof is a good preview of the service and product you'll receive, this obviously goes for anything not just online marketing.
5. Your best interests come first. Most large agencies have hundreds of other clients with concurrently running activities. It is hard to provide top results when you have to do it for so many people at once. (Hint, these might be the same companies offering ready-made pricing packages). If you need SEO services in Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Delta or anywhere else in British Columbia, it's good to know your success, and not just your dollars, is important.
6. Are they being realistic and honest? Any given online marketing company will promise you the moon just to get you to sign with them. However, when it comes to ranking in Google, sometimes, it takes a lot more than you think. A good consultant will be straightforward with you, explaining to you just how much work is needed in order to get your business ranking on top of the SERPs.
We take pride on aligning ourselves with you, your business, and your goals. There are no pre-packaged pricing options here, as we treat each and every one of our clients with the unique respect that they deserve. Our Vancouver SEO results speak for themselves and our testimonials are out in the open for you to see. Perhaps most importantly, we will be straightforward with you. If we feel that ranking your website will take a lot more time, money and patience to achieve the desired outcome, we will tell you. We enjoy helping our clients grow their businesses by jumping to the top of the search results, just know that it is a journey.
Search engine optimization ensures your website’s visibility to those that are looking for you. Keep the customers that are seeking your services away from your competitors by ranking ahead of them. The effects of a properly conducted local SEO Vancouver campaign can last for quite a long time, lead to a huge increase in online traffic, a stronger online presence, widespread brand awareness and most importantly, more revenue.
Long Term Strategy, Sustainable Rankings that Last
If you are a local business owner or even manage a large international company and are having problems getting in front of your prospective customer base, then search engine optimization could be what you need. Whether it is through Google PPC Ads or organic SEO, we can help get your business in front of your target audience. Get your business’ website ranked on the top of the organic searches and get seen by the people that matter most, the ones that are already looking for you.
If you are like most business owners, you went on your own because if you’re going to make money for someone, it should be you. That’s why we did it. Through good times and bad, peaks and valleys, the business is your way to make a living, doing what you like, and for those lucky enough, doing what you love. But like the saying goes, work to live, don’t live to work. Work is a means to an end. We believe in creating win-win partnerships with our clients. Making money is for providing for our families, taking that vacation you always wanted, buying that classic corvette, or saving for your dream house. We understand that every dollar you spend with us could have been spent elsewhere. We do not take that for granted and we appreciate the confidence you’ve placed in us.
IT'S TIME TO STOP FALLING BEHIND YOUR COMPETITION.
If you are ready to jump on in and use our Vancouver SEO services, then....