Search Engine Optimization lies at the heart of our philosophy. It is one of the most cost effective and highest converting forms of online traffic generation available. There are over 3.5 billion Google searches performed each day, which works out to 40,000 searches every second. This growth emphasizes the importance of your website’s presence in search engine results now more than ever. However, just being present is not enough. With so many people out there choosing only one of the top 5 websites in the search results, it only stands to reason that your business needs to be at the top if you want to be seen by the people looking for you.
The two main pillars of SEO: On-page and Off-page
On-page refers to the optimization of the website’s text and the code behind it to make it more Google search friendly. More often than not, this is first stage of the SEO process. Once completed, it is time to build up the website’s authority and trust. This is aided by off-page factors such as external links coming to your site, social signals (mentions, likes, retweets, etc…), and brand mentions (to name a few). We use all of the most up-to-date search engine optimization techniques to prepare your site to be noticed and climb up the rankings.
Some of the activities we perform when getting you ranked:
- Optimization of metas, titles, and images.
- Enrichment and creation of site content with the keywords for which you’d like to rank.
- Structuring the site in such a way that explains to search engines exactly what it is that they are viewing.
- Sales funnel development and conversion rate enhancements.
- Local map listing optimization to get your business listed in Google’s “3 pack” map results.
- Building and placement of links to your site from other relevant domains.
- Optimization of social profiles.
- Establishment of other web properties that link to your site.
- Making sure you have a good amount of social signals (likes, shares, +1’s, etc.) because Google LOVES those.
- Google penalty avoidance, risk management and recovery (if needed).
Want To See If You’re Ready For SEO? Apply For A Free Strategy Session And We’ll Go Over Your Entire Business And See If SEO Is Right For You
Our SEO company serves both local businesses and larger companies to take their websites to the top of Google in order to get them in front of the people who are already looking for them. Seeing your businesses generate more leads from your website and online properties makes us happy, the resulting expansion of your customer base makes us want to do back-flips.
For an in depth account of how SEO can help you, have a look at this vid.